27 Aug 2015

Product Review - Sigma Beauty: Structural Lashes

Hi guys!

I wanted to write about a new product that I recently got my hands on. One of my favorite brands Sigma Beauty has a mascara set which includes 3 different types of mascaras where each wand has been built specifically to create alternate results. 



By using the 'Monumental Lash' mascara you will create volume as the wand is quite thick. I use this first and I only use this on my top lashes. 

To create a curved shape to your lashes use the 'Sinuosity Lash' mascara which I usually use second and again only on the top lashes.

The 'High Caliber Lash' mascara is used for length and I use it on the top and bottom lashes. This wand can get really close to the lash line without making a mess and gets right into those smaller areas like on the inner lashes. 

My eyelashes literally have a mind of their own!!! I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem but I have lashes that go in each and every direction. So it's really cool that Sigma created a collection which helps cater to each persons needs.

TIP: I always use an eyelash curler to help those rogue lashes go the way they should go... which is UP. You don't need a super duper expensive one, I just buy mine from Daiso for 7 dirhams! 

So the reason why I use these mascaras in a specific order is because through experimenting I found this method helps create my perfect lashes. If I use a mascara that lengthens first I find that I cannot really create the volume properly. However everyone is different, you just have to experiment! 

Note: The cost for the set of 3 is USD$45 or if you want to buy them separately they're USD$19 to purchase just visit www.sigmabeauty.com 

I have been using 3 different mascaras for over 10 years now. I have only found a few select mascaras which allow me to create the perfect lashes by only using that specific one! I will definitely do another blog post revealing my top fav mascaras at the moment so stay tuned! 

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! 

- Love Lexi Xx

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Lexi Taylor

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi