10 May 2015

Day 2 of the Alter Ego Tour



Hello lovelies,
 
Today was more of a hands on day. We got to use the techniques that Hrush taught us on the previous day and put them into action on our own face today. We were able to bring in our tools and makeup products that way we could use her techniques but use them with things we already own rather than having to go buy new products She did however tell us her favourite products so that if we were interested we could go out and buy them ourselves. Hrush's work is incredible and there is no way I ever would have been able to do this look without her. This is one of my favourite looks I have been able to create as I was able to contour and highlight to perfection.  




Hrush went around to each girl me applied makeup to one eye then we did the other eye. This really helped so that we could easily mirror what she had done on one eye to the other. Of course it wasn't exactly identical but we all tried! The cool thing is that once we get this technique down pat then we can eventually create our own style from the techniques that Hrush taught us.



    HRUSH'S OOTD! 

I genuinely believe that going to a seminar is one of the best things you can do to help you grow. Whether you are a beginner or a professional it's important to always keep your knowledge fresh and see other styles and techniques of applying makeup. I know for sure that I will try go to as many seminars as possible throughout my makeup career and I highly recommend it to you. Not only just for learning but also for fun! And you get some cool goodies too!






One hot tip I did learn that I want to share with you is if you find your gel eyeliner has dried out then go grab some 'Lotus Oil' and add a drop into your pot, keep the lid on and over a bit of time it will seep into the product helping it soften. I found Lotus oil sold by Clarins.




All in all the last 2 days were magical for me. I'm so grateful to have had the opportunity to spend time with a person who I look up to and who inspires me. Just remember that you can do anything if you put your mind to it!


Love Lexi Xx

1 comment :

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Lexi Taylor

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi