10 May 2015

Product Review - NARS

Hi beauties,

Today I wanted to talk about a new found love of mine! NARS and I am head over heels for their products! 

I recently purchased some NARS products from Sephora in Dubai mall. Now I RARELY shop for makeup in Dubai because I think that the price difference between the U.S and Australia compared to Dubai is outrageous and extortionate. I find that the difference is about $20 to even $80 or more which I find CRAAAZZZYYY and wonder how they get away with it! Anyway luckily for me I had a discount card for 20% off so I figured it would be a good opportunity for me to grab a few things without putting a major hole in my purse. 

Below is what I decided to buy.



I purchased the 'All Day Luminous' foundation in 2 different shades called 'Gobi' which is a light colour with yellow undertones and 'Santa Fe' which is more of Medium colour with peachy undertones. If you aren't sure which colour you are then go online to www.narscosmetics.com and they have a list of 20 different shades along with an explanation on how light or dark it is and if it has a neutral, yellow, golden, peachy, or pink undertone or they even have super dark colours with caramel, brown, red or espresso undertones. 

Not only are the colours versatile but the foundation is extremely natural looking but with a full coverage which is exactly what I love and what I believe most people are after in a foundation. I find it is highly pigmented and I use a beauty blender to apply it for a flawless finish. 

One hot tip that I have is make sure you shake it very well before pumping it out onto your brush or beauty blender so that the product is mixed up properly inside the bottle and then it will be distributed out evenly. 

Now onto the next product which is the 'Radiant Creamy Concealer' the colours I purchased were 'Vanilla' a light pinky tone and 'Ginger' which is a golden colour great for covering dark under eye circles for people with a medium complexion or fake tan. 

This concealer is pretty much the only concealer I use. I have two other colours and I probably will end up trying all of them! I use the lighter colours for highlighting and brightening areas of my face and use medium colours for covering my spots. 

The combination of the 'All Day Luminous' foundation and the 'Radiant Creamy Concealer' is perfect for covering my acne scars, my spots and any imperfections. It works really well on my skin and for anyone with skin problems I highly recommend trying out these products and let me know how it goes! 
  

In this picture you can see how these products really help give my skin a flawless coverage.



The last two products were the 'Audacious' lipstick in 'Raquel' which is a pink beige colour and my new favourite lipstick! And the 'Dual-Intensity' eyeshadow which is a beautiful metallic champagne beige colour, this eyeshadow can be used either dry or wet. 


In this picture I'm wearing both products mentioned above. 

If you have any questions or suggestions please comment and I hope this post was helpful! 

Love Lexi Xx 

1 comment :

  1. Wow Its Beautiful. Thanks for sharing. Modernise the way you make up with this award winning elliptical sponge that blends all foundation, concealer and more to perfection. Beauty Blender Sponge.Blend your way to a flawless face! Seeing make up is the first sign of an amateur application. Beauty Blender Dubai | UAE Online Shopping Websites

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Lexi Taylor

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi