16 May 2015

Shopping Day at Eschel

Hello beauties,

I really want to share with you my shopping experience at Eschel in Dubai as I really had such an amazing time there. So here is a post about what I tried on and what I ended up getting from the store!

Eschel is basically a celebrity inspired fashion store and I would say their main inspiration would be from the Kardashians so you can imagine that the style is quite sexy and trendy. So I was like 'YES PLEASE, get me there ASAP' lol!

I arrived at the store around lunch time and I was greeted by Joan, the store assistant, who was so lovely and had such a good aura surrounding her. I think in Dubai there are unfortunately too many sales assistants that are just working in a store because they need a job and not because they love working in fashion and with people so shopping in Dubai can be quite tedious at times ESPECIALLY when they follow you around even after you tell them you're fine to browse!!!! Who ever lives and shops in Dubai know exactly what I'm talking about! It's super annoying and super creepy! Arghhhhhn Can I get an Amen!!! Lol anyways rant over and moving on ... I think that's why I enjoyed my time with Joan because she really cared about what I was looking for and wasn't pushing me into anything or making me feel uncomfortable which is always a good thing haha!

I picked out a few outfits and tried them on! 


This dress was the first dress I tried on and I fell in love straight away. Definitely perfect for a night out or a birthday party, the pattern is super funky and a step up from an LBD (little black dress). Then my wondering eye caught this badass jacket and I had to try it on! It really gave the dress a bit more of an edgy look and I felt like I was dressed to kill! 


This is the second dress I tried on which I 75% knew I would end up getting lol. As soon as I put it on I loved the fit, the style, the versatility, the colour and I picked up these cute sunglasses to go with it and I just felt glam! I figured it would be the winner! However I still did have other beautiful dresses waiting for me to try on.


Argh I was sooooo in love with dress I felt like Kim Kardashian! The fit was super sleek and I felt very sexy! I would definitely pick this up for a special occasion but my heart was still with the white number!


This was the last dress I tried on, I thought it was super sexy and casual, it really showed off my curves which I loved. This dress could be easily dressed up with heels, some cute gold accessories/belt and a trendy clutch or it could be dressed down with pretty sandals, a stylish sun hat and oversized tanned bag. What do you guys think? 


I finally stopped trying on things after deciding to get the cute sunglasses and white outfit (picture 2) and as I was checking out I noticed this awesome long necklace which style is very popular in the Middle East. It is a palm shaped amulet that represents the defence against the 'Evil Eye'. Actually in the Greek culture we have something similar which I'm wearing closer around my neck that looks like a small eye, we call it 'To Mati' and I have soooo many of them!!! I'm OBSESSED haha. So I thought it was super cool and had to get that too!

So not only did I get the perfect summer outfit but I got some amazing accessories too! 



As you can probably tell by the photo I was super happy and Eschel is just beyond amaze! I hope you guys enjoyed this post and let me know if you would like to see more shopping adventures from me! 

Which outfit was your favourite?!?! I would love to hear what you guys think!

Love Lexi Xx

- Visit www.facebook.com/ESCHEL.fashion or visit their Instagram page @_ESCHEL_ for more information or feel free to ask me any questions.











No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Lexi Taylor

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi