13 Sept 2015

My Favourite Hair Care Product

Hi beauties!

I wanted to tell you about my favourite hair care product which I have been using since forever and I truly believe it is the secret weapon to my healthy hair especially after all the highlighting that I put my hair through. So what is it then?!?! 

Da Da Da Daaaaaa .... Moroccan oil! But there is only one type I get which I buy from Australia and it's basically the bomb.com. I'm yet to see it in Dubai which is a shame but to be honest if it was I wouldn't buy it because it's already quite pricey ranging from $50 - $60 per 100ml in Australia depending on which store you buy it from. Anything in Dubai is like DOUBLE the price ranging from hair care to makeup to even fruits & vegetables! Dubai is crazy expensive so no thank you! 


There is honestly no other product that I love more for my hair than this baby right here. I have favourites but this takes the cake. You may be wondering why is Lexi sooooo obsessed with this?! Well below I will explain everything you need to know. 

* Filled with antioxidant Argan Oil 
* Filled with vitamin E and a combination of fatty acids which gives this product it's rich antioxidant properties 
* The nourishing oil helps prevents split ends 
* Penetrates deep into the hair shaft which strengthens hair for growth 
* Controls frizzy hair without making it greasy as it's quite a lightweight product (Make sure you only use as directed, don't go drenching yourself in it then of course you'll become a grease monster! Use within reason)
* Aids in restoring hair to its natural shine
* And to be honest it just smells so darn good! 

I promise you won't regret purchasing this product and if you do then drop it off to my house! I for sure need a life's supply! Hehe 

Fact: Moroccan oil is not only used for hair care but also skin care and cooking! It's been around for centuries and is a really great multipurpose product. 

Just so you know, you don't have to go to Australia to purchase it. I'm sure you can buy it online and there is a wide variety of brands that sell the same product but honestly the brand I use is by far the best I have ever tried! I hope you get the chance to try it and love it as much as I do. 

Lots of love,
Lexi Xx 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © 2014 Lexi Taylor

Distributed By Blogger Templates | Designed By Darmowe dodatki na blogi